Pool night is the second Tuesday each month, 6.30 til 8 and then 8 til 9.
The coach to paddler ratio is an awesome 1:2. Only 8 places are available each session. You must pre-book. We expect all participants to help carry gear either there or back at the end.
The pool is a hydro-therapy facility at the school opposite the club. We only use pool specific boats in there.
6.30pm: meet at the club and help carry the gear across to the pool. You must be able to swim two lengths of the pool unaided and we will require you to demonstrate this. This is a session for beginners.
8pm: more experienced members who want to tune up their roll, try new styles or simply fall in in warm water. Come to the pool via the main door unless you're already there coaching in the first half. Help carry gear back to the club at 9pm.
Non-members: £10 and if you don't turn up, we'll have to charge you. Get in touch by email.
Non-members who have family at the club: £7.50. Book your place with Cath.
Members: £6. Book your place with Cath.
Coaches: free and you can stay on to play and coach a bit for the second session too.
There is massive demand for paddling at the pool so there is an order of priority:
1. Members who paddle on rivers or compete
2. Members who don't do much
3. Members' family ... all of these providing you book your place a fortnight in advance.
4. Non members who honour their bookings and seriously intend to go on the river the following spring.
6. Non members who don't turn up for booked slots and don't really want to go on the river.
... and if you prefer, clean ..
Pool only shoes
Thursday 18th January
Club night Judith
Thursday 25th January
Club night Judith
Saturday 10th February
Tuesday 20th February
Sunday 25th March 2018